LIS clients can negotiate with confidence because they know exactly what they’re getting into, thanks to the rich stream of data we provide. Our data-gathering process is transparent and we are proudly independent.
By expertly gathering and analysing thousands of detailed data sources, we maintain an unparalleled database from which we can draw out the precise information you need, whenever you need it.
The information is presented in an easy to use, easy to search, mobile-friendly format. It is updated and accurate, giving you exactly what you need to save time and money both now and into the future. In fact, our clients tell us that on average they reduce costs by 10 percent using our data.
Whatever your data needs, we have a product to suit. Purchase one-off reports as required or save with a subscription that allows you to generate as many reports as you wish over one, two or three years.
Subscriptions come in various configurations, depending on whether you’re monitoring one retail area or more and whether you have one intended user or more.
Other providers collect second-hand data through informal networks. We reject that approach. In fact, LIS is passionate about achieving total transparency in the Australian leasing marketplace.
Here’s the LIS difference:
- We purchase the majority of our data from Land Titles Offices in order to ensure complete accuracy.
- We use our own proprietary technology to scan and read leases; the data is double-checked by our operations team, then triple-checked by team managers.
- Our team consists of highly skilled researchers who have legal valuation and economic training.
- Our constant updates mean data remains current.
- Fully Australian owned and operated, we are the country’s only independent retail-lease data company.
|Product||Description||Centre Data||Mapping||Additional Users||Copies of Leases|
|Individual Lease||Single lease download||N||N||N||0|
|Deal Checker||One off download of 10 comparable leases in a single strip/centre||N||N||N||0|
|One off access to all data in a single strip/centre
(Mapping if available)
|STATE (NSW,QLD)||Annual access to all our data in our system for NSW and QLD||Y||Y||3||10|
|STATE (ACT)||Annual access to all our data in our system for ACT||Y||Y||3||10|
|RETAIL CORE||Annual access to all data in our system||Y||Y||5||20|
|CORPORATE||Annual access to all our data in our system incl. MAPS||Y||Y||10||50|
|ENTERPRISE||Same as corporate except for large landlords e.g. Westfield||Y||Y||20||50|
|MY PORTFOLIO||Ability to input own records and manage inportant lease information||Y||N||N||N|
Call us on 1300 RETAIL (738 245) to discuss your needs, or complete a request form
What is an online lease report?
What does the report tell me?
- The lessor/lessee
- Term of lease
- Shop size and level
- Shop usage/permitted use
- Base rent, and base rent/m²
- Current rent, and current rent/m²
- Annual rent reviews
- Incentives/fit out if incorporated in the lease agreement
- Marketing levy and incentives if applicable
- Outgoings structure
- Bank guarantees
- Notes pertaining to changes in the lease.